Terms of Reference
- To develop and disseminate policies, strategies, practical frameworks and guidelines for the implementation of the Continuum of Care in Cambodia.
- To plan for, coordinate and supervise the appropriate scaling-up and expansion of CoC and OI/ART services.
- To assist logistic unit to identify the needs for drugs (OI and ARV) and equipment for CoC.
- To monitor, evaluate and report on the different CoC components using the NCHADS’ M & E system, to improve the quality of care and services.
- To provide technical assistance to other institutions/agencies in implementing and scaling up the CoC services.
- To coordinate through appropriate mechanisms with other institutions/agencies in implementing CoC services to ensure effective allocation of resources for expanding CoC within the health system.
- To facilitate and ensure capacity building of health staff in HIV/AIDS care.