Terms of Reference
- To identify the needs for BCC/IEC for HIV/AIDS and STD and design appropriate responses.
- To develop, and review from time to time, strategies and guidelines for the use of IEC materials to support prevention activities (outreach, peer education and the 100% condom use programme etc).
- To coordinate through relevant mechanisms, with other partners in conducting research, message development, production of IEC and BCC materials, and implementation of IEC and BCC interventions and the 100% condom use programme.
- To monitor on a regular basis the use of IEC materials, and coverage of BCC interventions and target populations, based on the NCHADS M&E system.
- To provide technical assistance to other partners in designing and implementing BCC interventions for HIV/AIDS and STD.
To coordinate with PASP and other relevant organizations/NGOs to ensure condom availability throughout the country.