Terms of Reference
- To be responsible for collecting, managing and storing all client/patient and routine service provision data from STI, VCCT and OI/ART in health facility and home based care service in appropriate databases.
- To collaborate with concerned Units to review, design or update data collection tools and recording formats.
- To work with provinces to strengthen data collection and transfer systems.
- To collaborate with the Surveillance and Research Units in analyzing these data and presenting them in appropriate reports and formats.
- To be responsible for providing timely feedback to the concerned Units on OI/ART, STI and VCCT data, with particular attention to supporting quantification and forecasting of requirements for drugs and supplies.
- To collaborate with the Planning, Monitoring and Reporting Unit to ensure that these service and client/patient data are included appropriately in NCHADS Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports.
- To support all NCHADS Units in identifying data needs and support in using the data and the analyses to strengthen program design, planning, management and implementation.
- To provide training on data management to staff responsible for these data in all provinces.
- To link with other programs (TB, PMTCT etc) to share data.
- To maintain the NCHADS computers, LAN, network and computer systems in good working order.
- To ensure that all information technology, computer and other hardware in NCHADS is inventoried and the inventory maintained up-to-date.
- To maintain NCHADS website.