National Dermatology, STD Clinic
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- To prepare work plans and budgets for clinic activities and to oversee their implementation.
- To manage the activities of the clinic including out-patient clinical care and treatment services for dermatology/STI’s patients, and provide counseling for STI and VCCT.
- To collaborate with the STI/RTI Care Management Unit to develop a high quality STI treatment service and a training center which meets national guidelines on STI/RTI.
- To provide training on dermatology and STIs to pre and post graduate medical students and other health care professionals at national and provincial levels.
- To collaborate with the STI/RTI Care Management Unit to supervise family health clinics and to strengthen staff capacity.
- To ensure the medical supply needs of the clinic are met through the use of proper procedures.
- To provide information and education about Dermatology/STIs to the general public including through radio and TV presentations.
- To prepare monthly, quarterly or other reports required by the Director of NCHADS.