Terms of Reference
- To be responsible for procuring goods, civil works, and services for the project, conforming to the current procurement guidelines.
- To coordinate and monitor all procurement activities with Sub Recipients (SRs) and progress the activities to accelerate project implementation.
- To develop consolidated procurement and supply management plan of PR-NCHADS.
- To be responsible for the consolidated periodic procurement report for PR-NCHADS.
- To work with other relevant NCHADS’ units to identify the need and develop the technical specifications of the requested procured items.
- To arrange trainings/workshops/meetings and on-the-job trainings for SRs procurement staff in procurement issues as required.
- To maintain a collaborative and effective working relationship with internal and external key stakeholders to keep abreast of best practices, pricing trends, market conditions, new products and technologies through active association with other Principal Recipients, civil societies, UN agencies in Cambodia, professional associations, other governmental institutions, cooperative purchasing groups, and private business.