Terms of Reference
- To identify HIV/AIDS and STI-related research that will improve HIV/AIDS prevention and care interventions in Cambodia.
- To provide care and treatment for pre-ART and ART patients at Social Health Clinic.
- To coordinate, through appropriate mechanisms, with other research institutions in developing research agenda and conducting research activities.
- To build capacity of research teams at NCHADS.
- To build capacity of CoC teams to monitor the quality of services provided to PLHIV.
- To collaborate with the National Ethics Committee to make sure that current and future HIV/AIDS and STI-related research conducted by NCHADS are ethically sound.
- To work closely with the Data Management Unit and Surveillance Unit to make sure that research is well tailored in accordance to the updated HIV/AIDS epidemic situation in Cambodia.
- To disseminate research results and encourage their findings into the design of interventions.