Terms of Reference
- To develop national policies, strategies and guidelines for implementation of STI/RTI services in Cambodia.
- To coordinate with institutions within the Ministry of Health and health development partners, especially NGOs, through different mechanisms in the development of appropriate STI/RTI services that focus on both high risk and low risk population.
- To develop and expand appropriate and accessible STI/RTI care services targeted at most-at- risk populations, mainly entertainment workers and men who have sex with men (MSM), in collaboration closely with BCC unit and NGO partners working for outreach and peer education.
- To develop national training packages (guidelines, training instruction manual) for STI/RTI care management in the public and non-profit private sector.
- To coordinate, and where necessary plan and organize, training for STI/RTI services in the public sector and non-profit private sectors to ensure all training is based on approved national curricula.
- To identify the need for STI/RTI drugs, equipment, reagent and consumables for STI/RTI care and treatment for the public health sectors and to liaise with the logistic unit for their supply.
- To monitor the quality of STI/RTI prevention to care and treatment through the NCHADS M & E system and the Ministry of Health.
- To collaborate with relevant institutions in conducting regular STI/RTI Sentinel Surveillance, and operational research.
- To provide technical assistance to provinces and other organizations and agencies in improving access to STI/RTI services.