Terms of Reference
- To develop and disseminate policies, strategies, practical frameworks and guidelines for the implementation of VCCT services within the Continuum of Care in Cambodia.
- To plan for, coordinate and supervise the appropriate scaling-up and expansion of VCCT services.
- To identify the needs, and ensure availability of equipment, reagents and consumables for VCCT.
- To monitor, evaluate and report on VCCT services using the NCHADS M & E system, to improve the quality of services.
- To provide technical assistance to other institutions/agencies in implementing and scaling up VCCT services.
- To coordinate through appropriate mechanisms with other institutions/agencies in implementing VCCT services to ensure effective allocation of resources for expanding VCCT within the health system.
- To facilitate and ensure capacity building of health staff in VCCT services.
- To coordinate training for laboratory staff in using laboratory machines, which provided by NCHADS to support OI/ART treatment.
- To coordinate through appropriate activities with other institutions in implementing laboratory activities for OI/ART treatment.